Renfrewshire Community Planning Partnership are hosting a series of Community Planning Conferences in June & July.
When, Where & How Much...
||26 June 2017
28 June 2017
04 July 2017
plus 1 more dates, see below for more
||Daytime sessions: 10.30am - 2.30pm / Evening sessions: 5.30pm - 8.30pm
||Various Locations Renfrewshire
||This is a free event
||Visit the Our Renfrewshire Conferences website here
About Our Renfrewshire Conferences
The conferences will focus on the priorities and vision for Renfrewshire.
About the Conferences:
Each event will have a full programme of speakers and an interactive workshop session. The conferences will provide an opportunity for the people of Renfrewshire to have their say on the priorities and vision for Renfrewshire.
When are they taking place?
Conferences will take place in 3 locations: Renfrew, Johnstone and Paisley. There will be 2 sessions in each locality: daytime and an evening session. Please see below for more information:
Day time conferences:
• Renfrew Community Planning Conference 2017: Renfrew Town Hall/ 26th June 2017/ 10.30am - 2.30pm,Renfrew Town Hall and Museum, Hairst St, Renfrew PA4 8PF https://goo.gl/maps/dCARQK6j8YG2
• Paisley Community Planning Conference 2017: Paisley Town Hall/ 4th July 2017/ 10.30am - 2.30pm, Abbey Close, Paisley PA1 1JF, https://goo.gl/maps/8r3w4vGz3zj
• Johnstone Community Planning Conference 2017: Johnstone Town Hall /7th July 2017/ 10.30am - 2.30pm, 25 Church St, Johnstone PA5 8FA, https://goo.gl/maps/2i5MfYaQR382
• Renfrew Community Planning Conference 2017: Renfrew Town Hall/ 26th June 2017/ 5.30pm - 8.30pm, Renfrew Town Hall and Museum, Hairst St, Renfrew PA4 8PF, https://goo.gl/maps/dCARQK6j8YG2
• Johnstone Community Planning Conference 2017: Johnstone Town Hall /28th June 2017/ 5.30pm - 8.30pm, 25 Church St, Johnstone PA5 8FA, https://goo.gl/maps/2i5MfYaQR382
• Paisley Community Planning Conference 2017: Paisley Town Hall/ 4th July 2017/ 5.30pm - 8.30pm, Abbey Close, Paisley PA1 1JF, https://goo.gl/maps/8r3w4vGz3zj
Who should attend?
Anyone who’s interested in how public agencies, community and voluntary organisations and the wider public can work together for a better Renfrewshire are invited.
Local people, local businesses, community groups and voluntary organisations and special interest groups all have the opportunity to attend and take part in our interactive workshop session.
For more information please contact Sofija Tkacenko by email: email@example.com or call 0141 618 4168.
Additional Dates: 28 June 2017, 04 July 2017, 07 July 2017
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Our Renfrewshire Conferences are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.