intu Braehead are set to bring back the magic of Christmas with an interactive festive experience for all the family!
When, Where & How Much...
Unfortunately, this event has now passed.
||Visit the event website here
||Facebook information can be found here
About Santa’s Cove
the magic of Christmas this year will be the most exciting yet as a new interactive experience, Santa’s Cove, will come to Glasgow’s intu Braehead from Saturday, 11 November until Sunday, 24 December.
This new experience, featuring the world’s first ‘Naughty or Nice Machine’, has been made possible by Irish based BFK Ventures Ltd.
The experience will be made up of seven activities and will take place outside the shopping centre (near Krispy Kreme). Fully covered, lit up and sprinkled with Christmas magic, families will be greeted and guided by Elves, Mrs Claus and of course, Santa.
• Dodge the candy canes and jump over the moving Christmas presents
• Jump on board Santa’s sleigh and experience flying in the sleigh as Santa delivers his presents on Christmas Eve
• Help Santa deliver all his presents on Christmas Eve by making food for his reindeer. The food will then be packaged and children can take it home to leave out for the reindeer on Christmas Eve
• Make your own Christmas decoration and take it home to hang on your tree
• Stop off at the Elves Canteen for a hot chocolate and parents can have a mince pie. Don’t forget to dip your marshmallows into the chocolate fountains!
• Move on to the exciting ‘Naughty or Nice room’. The special machine always makes sure every child gets a ‘Nice’ response! Using information provided when parents book, the machine will give a personalised certificate, detailing what they need to concentrate on at school, what their best friend’s name is etc and a stick of candy will be given to every child
• Finally, finishing off in Santa’s grotto! Santa will speak to the children as they sit on a stool in front of him, leaving with an extra gift for being an extra good child.
There will be specific autism-friendly sessions scheduled and an opportunity to donate to National Autistic Society with every donation matched by Santa’s Cove.
Children can post a letter to Santa at Santa’s Cove, and there will be a competition for the best Christmassy family! Please see the website for full details.
Child under 0-11 months FREE
Disabled: £15 and carer free (Disabled Identification Required)
Large group bookings e.g. for schools, should contact the event organisers for special rates.
Tickets booked for Santa’s Cove 11th -23rd November will get one free adult ticket with every child ticket booked. Bookings must be made online by Monday, 30 October to take advantage of the offer.
Visit www.santascove.co.uk to find out more and to make your booking.
TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Santa’s Cove are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.