Renfrewshire Health & Social Care Partnership presents Brighter Futures, showcasing what they are doing in the community!
When, Where & How Much...
Unfortunately, this event has now passed.
||Visit the Renfrewshire HSCP - Brighter Futures Public Event website here
||Facebook information can be found here
About Renfrewshire HSCP - Brighter Futures Public Event
Come along on Thursday 16 November to find a showcase of what Renfrewshire HSCP are doing in the community. With representatives from services such as -
* Mini Health Checks (inc. blood pressure)
* Careers in the HSCP
* Gentle excersie taster sessions
* Heart Start Training
* HSCP Website Demo
* Well in Renfrewshire (WiRE)
* Maps of local services
* Family Nurse Partnership
* Specialitst Children Services
* Children & Family Services
* Sexual Health
* Health Improvement
* Adult & Child Protection & Community Justice
* Community Connectors
* Supportive and Pallative Care
* Nursing Services
* Addiction and Recovery Services
* Renfrewshire Learning Disabilities Service (RLDS)
* Weavers Linn
* Community Networks
* Renfrewshire Head Injury Service (RHIS)
* Self-Directed Support (SDS)
* Assesment and Care Managment
* You First Advocacy
* Mental Health & Wellbeing
* Disability Resource Centre
* Sensory Impairment
* Occupational Therapy
* Care @ Home Services
* Rehab & Re-enablement Services
* Falls Prevention
* Older People Services - Care Homes and Day Care
* Older People Independent Nursing Homes & Care Services
* Mental Health and Dementia Services (Older People)
* Housing and Care & Repair
* Supporting families affected by abuse
* Careers, Learning, Education and Development
* Renfrewshire Lesiure Live Active
* Messy Play
and much more to be announced.
This is an opportunity for the community of Renfrewshire to see what your HSCP is doing.
Come along, bring your friends, family and children we cannot wait to meet you and have a chat.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Renfrewshire HSCP - Brighter Futures Public Event are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.