As ever, accompanying the drams will be plenty of celebration of the best of Scottish culture, with whisky related arts, books, crafts and a fantastic programme of live music to get your feet tapping! Delicious food will be on offer from local restaurants and street food hawkers, and there'll even be a wee craft beer bar where you can wet your whistle between drams. Our friends the Good Spirits Company will be providing the on-site bottle shop, allowing you to take home a bottle (or two) of any magical liquid you've discovered on the tasting floor (at a discounted price!).
For the bargain ticket price of just £25, you will receive the following at no extra cost:
- entrance to one of the 3.5-hour sessions
- access to over 50 whiskies on our tasting floor
- two £5 discount vouchers to be redeemed against purchases at the bottle shop
- a complimentary lineup of fantastic live music
- your own NWF branded Glencairn crystal nosing glass to use on the day and take home with you
- access to masterclasses within your session (ticketed separately)
- official festival programme
Have a look at the times below and if you reckon you can make it along, jump on that ticket link and grab your tickets early, as it's likely to sell out fast!
National Whisky Festival @ Paisley Spree 2018
Saturday 13th October
Paisley Town Hall
Session 1: 12pm - 3.30pm
Session 2: 4.15pm - 7.45pm
Masterclass sales will be announced nearer the time.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for The National Whisky Festival are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!