We have signed up to Cash for Kids and are offering a series of workshops to raise money for this fabulous charity!
Working on 'Nailing that Job', our team of dedicated staff will be on hand to support you with their key insight and knowledge from a variety of industries!
So what is covered we hear you ask?
• We help you to understand how to sell yourself and your achievements on your CV
• We help you understand how to prepare and plan for the day - what really counts
• We tackle both the competency-based questions and the harder ones that have you sitting in a pool of perspiration
• We allow you to practise in a safe learning environment where everyone can share ideas and build on answers
• We give you tools and techniques to manage your mind before and during the interview
• We talk to you about rapport and practise how to use it and see it in the interview
Running from 1:00pm - 4:00pm with a suggested donation of £5, let's raise money for this fantastic charity and allow us to help you to Think Different and Be Different in order to achieve new, positive results!
For more information and to book your place, head on over to our Facebook event or contact us on email@example.com!
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Nailing that Job - CANCELLED are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!