Listed in: Eating and Drinking - Pubs • Eating and Drinking - Restaurants
Mondays: 10am - 11pm
Wednesdays: 10am - 11pm
Fridays: 10am - 1am
Sundays: 10am - 11pm
Tuesdays: 10am - 11pm
Thursdays: 10am - 11pm
Saturdays: 10am - 1am
About Canal Station
Canal Station, Paisley is a contemporary bar and restaurant located next to Paisley Canal Street railway station.
If you’re looking for first class dining with impeccable service, then Canal Station, Paisley is definitely the perfect choice!
Located just minutes away from Paisley town centre and Canal Street Station from which it takes its name, Canal Station offers the people of Paisley a stunning venue to eat, drink and most importantly unwind.
Canal Station has a space for every occasion with an airy lounge bar, an intimate snug area, beer garden, a cosy restaurant and a spacious conservatory can be booked for functions and private hire on request.
Our highlights include:
• Large spacious Lounge bar
• Conservatory and restaurant – available for private functions
• Free Wi-fi internet (and great coffee!)
• Beer garden that gets the sun all day
• Large off street car park
• Located next to Canal Street Station
• 5 minutes walk to Paisley Town centre
• Football free! (no football shown!)
• Impressive wine and draught beer selection