We have updated the format for 2020 to ensure we can keep Santa, his elves and all of our lovely visitors safe and we feel like we have the balance just right to make your visit magical!
Dance along with the penguins at check-in, sledge and play in real snow, have a yummy cookie and hot chocolate, and of course, meet Santa in his winter wonderland lodge.
• Check-in at the dancing penguins in the Xsite mall (don’t worry, you won’t miss them!)
• Head straight to our winter wonderland to sledge, tube and play in real snow (so come dressed for real snow!)
• Munch on delicious cookies and warming hot chocolate
• Visit Santa in his lodge where he’ll read you his favourite story
• The little ones will get a gift to take home
• Photos with Santa will be taken and are available to purchase at an additional charge. These can be placed in a Christmas bauble amongst other options by our experienced team if you wish.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Santa and the Snow are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment. All information (whether in text or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Join PACE for an amazing evening for performances and chat from a huge selection of PACE alumni and friends, hosted LIVE from Exchange Theatre on Saturday 24th April!