|1 Stow Brae, Paisley PA1 2HF|
|Canal Station Website|
|Follow canalstation on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
Canal Station, Paisley is a contemporary bar and restaurant located next to Paisley Canal Street railway station.
If you’re looking for first class dining with impeccable service, then Canal Station, Paisley is definitely the perfect choice!
Located just minutes away from Paisley town centre and Canal Street Station from which it takes its name, Canal Station offers the people of Paisley a stunning venue to eat, drink and most importantly unwind.
Canal Station has a space for every occasion with an airy lounge bar, an intimate snug area, beer garden, a cosy restaurant and a spacious conservatory can be booked for functions and private hire on request.
Our highlights include:
• Large spacious Lounge bar
• Conservatory and restaurant – available for private functions
• Free Wi-fi internet (and great coffee!)
• Beer garden that gets the sun all day
• Large off street car park
• Located next to Canal Street Station
• 5 minutes walk to Paisley Town centre
• Football free! (no football shown!)
• Impressive wine and draught beer selection
All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. We take every opportunity to ensure the details for Canal Station are accurate, please contact us at hello[@]whatsonnetwork.co.uk if any of the above information is incorrect.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!