|Studio Love & Joy, 50F Old Embroidery Mill Abbey Mill Business Centre, Paisley PA1 1TJ|
|Love & Joy Pregnancy & Childbirth Yoga and Birth Preparation Classes Website|
Why do Pregnancy and Childbirth Yoga and Birth Preparation Classes?
• The small community like classes are invaluable support for new mums to be as you can share experiences and support each other in a safe and nurturing environment
• The gentle stretching will help strengthen your body and boost your stamina for pregnancy and childbirth
• The class will allow you to take time out each week to focus on you and your baby and how your wonderful body is changing through this remarkable time in your life
• You will learn to listen to your body and have trust and confidence in your body
• You will become aware of your posture which can help ease any discomfort you may feel during pregnancy
• Doing yoga during pregnancy can help with fluid retention
• You will learn invaluable skills to aid you in your child birth and beyond by using your breath, vocal toning and relaxation as tools
What can I expect from the class?
• We offer a space which is welcoming, friendly and informal with no judgements.
• The class is gentle and non-sweat and you don't need to have any previous experience of yoga. No headstands in this class! I believe in function over form so please gently allow your body to ease itself into the pose and always work within your own limitations. Be mindful and respect that your wonderful body has gone through so many beautiful changes since the conception of your baby.
• The class is made up of gentle stretches, breath work, vocal toning as a tool for relaxation and childbirth and a yoga nidra relaxation at the end. The class is very enjoyable and relaxing for everyone regardless of physical fitness or flexibility.
What do I need to bring?
• You should wear loose comfortable clothing. Please bring along a blanket or a shawl for the relaxation at the end. Please bring some water to keep yourself hydrated. All mats are provided but please feel free to bring your own.
Classes are held on Wednesday evenings 6.30 to 7.45 and Sunday mornings 10.30 to 11.45. Class prices are £26.00 for a 4 week block.
All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. We take every opportunity to ensure the details for Love & Joy Pregnancy & Childbirth Yoga and Birth Preparation Classes are accurate, please contact us at hello[@]whatsonnetwork.co.uk if any of the above information is incorrect.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!