This June, Beacon Arts Centre is hosting the Arboria II Luminarium by Architects of Air Founder, Alan Parkinson as part of the Meliora Festival. This unique, inclusive and inflatable structure is an experience not to be missed.
Visitors can lose themselves in light, colour and sound as they journey through winding paths and vast domes. Inspired by Cathedrals and Islamic architecture, the Luminaria have amazed 3 million visitors in over 40 countries across 5 continents, creating a sense of wonder and enchantment for all ages.
Please note the time listed only defines the time for priority access and does not refer to the duration.
Things to note:
Opening times: Friday 17 June: 4:30 - 7pm (last admission) / Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 June: 10am - 7pm (last admission)
• Adults £6 / child, senior citizen & wheelchair user £4 / under 2s £2 (Free with a family ticket of 4)
• Last admission 7pm (closes at 7:20pm)
• Accessible to wheelchair users and people with mobility difficulties
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (a minimum of 1 adult for up to 4 children)
• Shoes and possessions are left in the reception area at the owner’s risk.
• Tickets can be purchased on the day during opening times on a first come first served basis. This queue might close early in the case of high attendance.
• A limited number of advance tickets for timed entry can be purchased online. If advance tickets sell out, you can purchase tickets directly from box office on site.
To find out more, visit www.architects-of-air.com
Where possible we will update our listings to notify of cancelled, postponed and rescheduled events, however we STRONGLY ADVISE that you check with the venue/organiser in the first instance for updates.All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
GOT AN EVENT TO SHARE? It's free to post your events on What's On Renfrewshire, click here to find out more!Want to be the first to hear about what's happening in Renfrewshire? Just hit 'Like' on our Facebook page, join the What's On Scotland Facebook Group and 'Follow' on our Twitter account and you're all set!
Join award-winning Estonian conductor Kristiina Poska and the Scottish Chamber Orchestra for a concert of high drama and deep emotion at the Beacon Arts Centre on 17th September!
Midnight Train to Georgia features all of soul diva, Gladys Knight's classic hits, catch it at Beacon Arts Centre on Friday 30th September!
The Model Bus Federation bring their annual show and display to Bishopton Community Centre on Sunday 6th November!