Kicking off on Friday 25th October, itison has revealed an epic food and drink line up awaiting you as you step through the gates of the UK’s biggest Halloween event.
GlasGLOW is set to be home to some of the best names in Glasgow’s thriving food scene this Halloween season, with exciting new additions including West End churro legends, Loop and Scoop and Nomad Pizza along with the return of foodie favourites Shrimpwreck,, Papa Macs, Poke Gourmet Chips and award-winning, Brigston Hot Dogs.
Itison has also dedicated two of their immersive nine worlds solely to food and drink. Marshmallowland has been billed “S’more than you ever dreamed” and promises a world of tasty mallow skewers including The Ultimate Roaster and Rolo stuffed jumbo marshmallows to toast round the firepit.
This year’s show also sees the introduction of Wunderbar – the bar with a million lights – where you’ll be able to stop off along the route and enjoy winter warmers like Baileys Hot Chocolate, Captain Morgan’s Wunderbar Warmer or a Johnnie Walker hot toddy with an unparalleled view of the show - making it the perfect date night or night out with pals.
Oli Norman, CEO of itison and creator of GlasGLOW who has invested £750,000 in the event said: “We’re taking everything up a notch at GlasGLOW this year including our food and drink offering, which is set to be epic!
“Glaswegians wanted a bar, so we’re giving them Wunderbar with a completely magical view of the show; and much to my kids delight we’re introducing a whole world completely dedicated to marshmallows!”
Running daily from the 25th of October through to the 10th of November with time slots every 15 minutes between 5pm until 9.15pm, this year’s new show will take you on a journey through nine immersive worlds:
• World One - Arcade: Ready Player One
• World Two - Area G12: We are not alone
• World Three - Marshmallowland: S’more than you ever dreamed
• World Four - The Patch: Pay respect to the Pumpkin God
• World Five - The Lair: Your Brexit’s on fire
• World Six - Wunderbar: The bar with a million lights
• World Seven - The Party Palace: D.A.N.C.E
• World Eight - X: If you go down to the woods today
• World Nine - The Zombie Tearoom: Drop dead delicious
Limited tickets are still available, but with over 60,000 tickets sold you’ll need to be fast to avoid missing out. Tickets are priced at:
• Adult off peak - £14 (Mon - Wed)
• Adult peak - £18 (Thurs – Sun & 31st October)
• Child off peak - £9 (Mon - Wed)
• Child peak – £11.50 (Thurs – Sun & 31st October)
• Under 3s go free
For tickets visit www.glasglow.com and like itisonGlasGLOW on Facebook.